At CT Darnell Construction, safety is our number one priority. We are committed to a proactive environmental health and safety program aimed at protecting our employees, subcontractors, vendors, clients, industry partners and the general public from loss or injury.
We also adhere to the highest standards for the safe operation of our projects by taking the following approach:
- 100% PPE
- All injuries are preventable.
- Everyone is obligated to stop unsafe work.
- Everyone is obligated to report hazards.
- All levels of supervision are accountable for safety performance.
- OSHA 30-hour credentials are required for all superintendents.
- Employee and contractor commitment is essential to safety performance.
- Excellence in safety leads to excellence on our projects!
- 2017 EMR is .87, well below the industry average for our company’s size.
By working together, we can prevent injuries and ensure that everyone gets home safely each day.